Olive Oil Farm Tour from Seville
Andalusia is the largest exporter of olive oil in the world and it is the backbone of gastronomy in southern Spain. Take the opportunity to visit a local olive oil factory and discover one of the most important industries of Andalusia. Uncover the historic secrets of this “golden liquid” and what makes it so special to this region. Leisurely walk around the olive orchards and learn about the history of olive trees. Take in all you can during this 3.5 hour excursion through a true Andalusian culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Driver/Professional Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Small Group Tour
- Entry/Admission - Basilippo Oleoturismo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilippo Oleoturismo, Ctra- Viso, Ctra. Tocina, km 2, 41520 El Viso del Alcor, Sevilla, Spain
The oleotour that we offer it is a new experience in a very typical hacienda (called “Cortijo” in Andalusia region) at Los Alcores countryside, few kilometres away from the city centre. The hacienda was restored as an olive oil mill and today they also have a museum about the traditional art of making olive oil. The guided tour will drive you to the olive trees besides the property and, the owner will give you all explanations and information about the harvesting, selection process, and art of making extra virgin olive oil in a traditional way with modern techniques and a lot of passion.
By the end of the tour you will visit the pressing area and quality control department to know the secrets about this old product, andyou will taste different varieties of extra virgin olive oil and finally…a surprise!
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Calle Trajano, 6, 41002 Sevilla, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Please always reconfirm your booking with the local service provider for pick up details.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Please re-confirm your booking with the local service provider for pick up details
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.