Olive Harvest and Visit to the Oil Mill with Tasting in Vieste
The owner of the farm will respond directly to the curiosity of the visitors who will participate in the excursion, who will accompany them in every phase of the experience, telling them all the aspects that characterize the production of a quality extra virgin olive oil, clarifying the best known ones and also revealing the most secretly guarded ones. The purpose of the experience on the one hand is to inform visitors about the technical data relating to oil production, on the other hand to give the emotion of taking part in obtaining one of the most precious products of our culinary tradition.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Tasting of typical local products + new oil
What's excluded :
- Visitors will be able to witness the main moment of the extra virgin olive oil production cycle, the harvest. This, which usually takes place in the period between mid-October and the end of the year, will be explained according to the approach based on sustainability that characterizes our company. At the choice of visitors and based on interest, you can choose to visit an oil mill in the area, where our olives are pressed. To complete the excursion, a tasting of local products accompanied by the unmistakable taste of the oil just obtained will be offered at our company headquarters.
• Tasting of typical local products + new oil
Departure Point :C da Coppitella, 32, 71019 Vieste FG, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/15/2020 - 11/30/2020
10/15/2021 - 11/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.