Old Town Central and Beyond Walking Tour
Explore an area of Hong Kong that has preserved its heritage over time! This guided walking tour takes you through the district of Sheung Wan, where you will be immersed in a world of specialty shops, art galleries and temples. The past and the future converge here, allowing you a peek into authentic Hong Kong life. Ride a traditional tram and sample delicious Hong Kong goodies.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- Milk tea and local pastry at Cha Chaan Teng
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central District, Central District, Hong Kong
Amongst the towering skyscrapers of the main Central Business District of Hong Kong, you will find little back streets filled with traditions of the past which remain vibrant today.
Tthis walking tour will take you to discover a very different world from the shimmering glass and steel high rises.
Start on the iconic tram and head to the historically rich Western District. In the past as a established entrepot this was also the location of the "Nam Pak Hongs" (south-north trading houses) who were responsible for the trading between the Chinese merchants. Now you will find shop upon shop of dried seafood and Chinese herbs reflecting the goods that were traded in the past.
Head to Hollywood Road to discover one of the oldest temples in Hong Kong, little curio shops and a string of art galleries.
Stroll through the stalls of a wet market before concluding the tour at a Cha Chaan Teng, much loved by the locals, for a cup of tea and a Chinese pastry.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :HSBC Building, Central, Hong Kong
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Mid-Levels, Hong Kong
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved. Wear comfortable walking shoes
- 2 passenger minimum to operate for tour on 'Join In Basis'
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All travellers are required to wear their masks throughout the tour. Social distancing measures will be followed as per local government's advice.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.