Old Town Central: A Real-Time Online Tour in Hong Kong
Arguably the world's first live virtual interactive tours delivered from the ground straight from the very heart of Hong Kong! Our friendly expert guide will walk you through a bustling open-air market dotted with small traditional shops to show you their curious trade practices.
per adult from
What's included :
- Virtual Tour LIVE from Hong Kong (in the form of a Zoom virtual meeting)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Graham Street Market, Graham Street, between Queen's Road and Hollywood Road, Hong Kong China
A historical street market in Central
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Central - Mid-Levels Escalator, Central, Hong Kong
The longest outdoor covered escalator system in the world
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Hollywood Road, Central and Sheung Wan, Hong Kong China
One of the oldest streets on Hong Kong Island
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Tai Kwun - Centre for Heritage and Arts, 10 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong China
The former Central Police Station which is now a cultural hub for heritage and arts
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Graham Street, Graham St, Central, Hong Kong
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Tai Kwun - Centre for Heritage and Arts, 10 Hollywood Rd, Central, Hong Kong
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Your webcam and microphones may or may not be visible/audible to the other participants
- The tour lasts for an hour and we would ask your internet speed allows for videos.
- This is a virtual tour. We will only be meeting online and will not be meeting in person.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.