Old Newcastle Walking Tour - One Hour Tour
Scratch beneath the surface of this northern city to discover a place rich in history and culture. Your expert guide will take you right into the historical heart of Newcastle to learn how the original settlement developed into the city it is today. Check out St. Nicholas Cathedral, the Black Gate and the Bigg Market – one of the city's medieval markets that’s still thriving today.
What 3 Words starting location: ///intent.shot.bright
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Newcastle Cathedral, St Nicholas Square, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 1PF England
See the Cathedral Church of Newcastle
Pass By: Newcastle Castle, The Black Gate Castle Garth Castle Garth, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 1RQ England
Learn the stories of the Castle and the land it is built on
Stop At: Iles Tours, Higham House New Bridge Street West, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 5AF England
A Guided tour of the historic core of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :86 Side, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 1PR, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Clothing suitable for all weather conditions and sensible walking shoes are recommended
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We require a contact Mobile/cell phone for all customers to contact you on the day of your tour. This will ensure we can inform you of changes to meeting point or other information prior to your tour.
- For customers joining us from cruises from the Port of Tyne please use the Metro System and take the metro to the 'Monument' metro stop, this is where the tour begins.
- Please contact us about any disabilities your group may have. We are able to customise tours for wheelchair and vision impairment
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Due to COVID-19 we ask all customers to maintain social distancing as per the United Kingdom Government guidelines
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.