Old Manila Tour
Filipino heritage has been carved by many cultures. Firstly, by the Malays and the Chinese. In the old city of Intramuros, there is the Spanish Baroque dominance and for the rest of the downtown areas there is a strong American Art Deco influence that made an impact in Philippine architecture, education, heritage and history.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees (Fort Santiago, Casa Manila, Baluarte De San Diego)
- Passenger insurance
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Baluarte de San Diego
- Entry/Admission - Casa Manila
- Entry/Admission - Fort Santiago
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Other services made directly with our tour operator
- Tips or gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Binondo, Claro M. Recto Avenue and Avenida Rizal, Bounded by the river, Manila, Luzon Philippines
The oldest Chinatown in the world today. Drive-by Plaza Calderon dela Barca, Basilica de San Lorenzo Ruiz, Ongpin St., and Sta Cruz.
Pass By: Quiapo Church, Quezon Blvd, Plaza Miranda Quiapo, Manila, Luzon 1014 Philippines
Drive-by the prominent basilica in the district of Quiapo in the city of Manila, Philippines.
Pass By: Quinta Market, Carlos Palanca, Quiapo, Manila, Luzon 1011 Philippines
Established in the 19th century during the Spanish colonial period, Quinta Market was the central market of the City of Manila, originally catering to the wealthy families that lived in Quiapo at the time.
Stop At: Baluarte de San Diego, 368 Sta. Lucia, Manila, Luzon 1000 Philippines
The Baluarte de San Diego is a bastion in Intramuros, part of the Spanish colonial fortification in the walled city of Manila in the Philippines.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Casa Manila, General Luna St. Intramuros, Manila, Luzon Philippines
Casa Manila is a museum in Intramuros depicting colonial lifestyle during Spanish colonization of the Philippines.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Fort Santiago, Intramuros, Manila, Luzon 1002 Philippines
Built in 1593, is a citadel built by Spanish navigator and governor Miguel López de Legazpi for the newly established city of Manila in the Philippines. The defense fortress is located in Intramuros, the walled city of Manila.
The fort is one of the most important historical sites in Manila. Several lives were lost in its prisons during the Spanish Empire and World War II. José Rizal, one of the Philippine national heroes, was imprisoned here before his execution in 1896. The Rizal Shrine museum displays memorabilia of the hero in their collection and the fort features, embedded onto the ground in bronze, his footsteps representing his final walk from his cell to the location of the actual execution.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please specify your hotel upon booking. We will message you back regarding the time of pick-up. However, if the hotel is not listed in the pickup location, you must select the nearest hotel on our list.Please be at the hotel lobby or concierge area at least 10 minutes before pick up time and present the tour voucher to the tour coordinator.This is a seat-in coach basis tour. Please follow pick up schedules as there is a possibility that others may join the tour.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/20/2020 - 12/31/2020
2/20/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Some museums are closed on Mondays
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.