Old Goa with Lunch in a Spice Farm
Walking tour of Old Goa churches along with spice plantation & lunch. Walking tour of Panjim bazaar & Relax on Miramar beach over sunset.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Lunch on fixed menu basis
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Basilica of Bom Jesus
- Entry/Admission - Sahakari Spice Farm
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica of Bom Jesus, Old Goa Road, Goa Velha 403402 India
Morning our guide will pick you from your hotel and proceed towards a beautiful eye catching view of the Mandovi River meeting the king size Arabian Sea. Explore the Old Goa churches – Se Cathedral and Basilica of Bom Jesus, where the mummified body of the patron saint of Goa, St. Francis Xavier is rested, on request we can proceed to the local temple too.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sahakari Spice Farm, Curti, Ponda India
OH Boy!! It’s time for lunch, we halt at Tropical Spice Plantation- local orchid farm where the local villagers cultivate various tropical vegetables and fruits. Stroll around the plantation as the local host shares his experience with you, post the brief walk head to the table for sumptuous buffet meal (optional activity at supplement cost : buy local grown authentic organic spices).
Post lunch drive to the vibrant local bazaar - Panjim. Here of the many stalls and boutique shops you will find some fascinating items on display for sale. The caricature on the huge walls of the market resembles the trade which has been seated here from ages – It’s a must to have the picture to add to your collection, villagers from all parts of Goa flock to Panjim bazaar for some good deal for local sales. A spree time of about 2 hrs will be allotted accompanied with our host. Post some good shopaholic experience, we drive to Miramar beach for a sunset experience and then head straight to your resort/hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
centrally located goa hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.