Old Delhi's Belly
Step up step inside with Street Tours.
Experience the pulsating heartbeat of old Delhi with Street Tours as shown on Trip advisor,industry leaders of personalised single,couple and small group expeditions through India's wildly frenetic and insanely fascinating capital city.
It all starts in old delhi, must see destination.
Founded as Shahjahanabad in 1639 when Mughal emperor Shahjahan moved the capital from Agra,Street Tours offers a Safe, Slow-paced and professionally guided thrill ride-walking,talking, sharing,rickshaw-riding through the hustle bustle,maze madness, labryinth lanes of Chandni Chowk, Delhi's busiest Street market.
The three-plus hour tour of old Delhi commences with a visit to very famous temple before a hop-on hop-off environmentally friendly bicycle rickshaw meander through the street and alleys where everyday life is on full view.
Visit Asia's largest spice market with hastle free shopping opportunities,take some chai sipping and rooftop respite before lunch.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Taste different food/snacks from very famous food joints for example Samosa,Yogurt drink,stuffed bread(parantha)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Walking,talking,sharing through the hustle bustle,maze madness, labryinth lanes of Chandni Chowk, Delhi's busiest Street market.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Khari Baoli, India
Visit the largest spice market of Asia and know more about the uses of spice in India.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :RK Ashram, Block 42, DIZ Area, Gole Market, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.