Old Delhi Sikh Temple, Church & Hindu temple tour
Delhi's Cultural diversity can be summed up in this one one tour only. A Sikh Temple, a church of British era still maintained & a Hindu temple in the end. Witness people from different background practising their religion and in complete harmony.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - New Delhi Railway Station
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi Railway Station, New Delhi India
A tour of some of Delhi’s famous religious sites, led by an experienced local guide. This is a great way for tourists to discover more about India’s spiritual side.
Our first stop will be one of Delhi’s beautiful Sikh temple (Gurdwaras) – temples used by the city’s Sikh population. Here, you can discover more about the fascinating religion of Sikhism, and take a peaceful stroll in the grounds of the temple.
These grounds contain a school, an art gallery, and a large sacred pond. There’s also a kitchen, which provides thousands of free meals to city residents every day, regardless of their caste or religion.
Next, we’ll head to a church of British era still maintained and practised in its original form. This impressive church is one of the oldest Christian buildings in Delhi, and boasts some fantastic Italian-style architecture.
Next, we’ll head to Laxminarayan Temple, one of Delhi’s major Hindu holy places. There’s lots to explore here - this temple was inaugurated by Mahatma Ghandi, and its grounds are home to many shrines, fountains and religious sculptures.
To conclude we shall drop you back to your hotle in Delhi.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
centrally located Delhi hotels.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.