Old Delhi Heritage Walking Tour With Rickshaw Ride
Walking through the narrow by-lanes and centuries old bazaars of old Delhi in this unique 3-hour old Heritage walk of the city. The tour will take you to the exquisite and colourful markets of Chandni Chowk and the magnificent Jama Masjid. Get a chance to relish the local food and also a short rickshaw ride to the spice market!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- Entry/Admission - Chandni Chowk
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
The Masjid e Jahan Numa ,commonly known as the Jama Masjid of Delhi, is one of the largest mosques in India.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
In the heart of Old Delhi, Chandni Chowk is a busy shopping area with markets full of spices, dried fruit, silver jewelry and vivid saris, while the narrow side streets are crowded with tiny shops selling essential oils, stationery and traditional Indian sweets.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Inner Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001
Traveler pickup is offered
United Coffee House, E-15, Rajiv Chowk, Block E, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.