Old Delhi Food Walk
Crowded lanes, roaring traffic, rickshaws all around, aromatic smell, misty charcoal smoke, and traditional delicacies in every nook and corner – that’s just a glimpse of the food arena of Old Delhi.
A heaven for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians, it is the perfect place for food –junkies who love to explore, experiment, and experience the liveliness of yummy Indian street food.
It would be tough for you to not pull your DSLRs’ and I phones.
While you think of biting the steaming Samosa, the lavishness of crispy Jalebis would lure you. An irresistible temptation to try everything including but not limited to sweet, sour, and spicy Aaloo chaat dipped in a melange of chutneys, a fleet of stuffed parathas, and several authentic delicacies that are a trademark of Old Delhi Street food.
Real Old Delhi street food is best enjoyed in its natural environ, in the noisy compact by-lanes of Chandni Chowk and Chawri Bazaar where golden Gurudwaras share space with ancient mosques.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Jama Masjid
- Entry/Admission - Chandni Chowk
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jama Masjid Rd Opp. Agra Fort, Agra 282003 India
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
Chandani Chowk is the hub for varied authentic Indian and Mughal delicacies which are prepared from the secret recipes, passed on from generations
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Jama Masjid, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Based on guest's request, we can also arrange for the pick-up.Else, we would receive our guests at a given time and place near Old Delhi.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/8/2019 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.