Old Delhi Cycling Tour
Explore Delhi's history, culture and food on bicycle and feel like a local
Cycle through the bustle of Chandni Chowk
Enjoy panoramic view from a secret location
Visit to spice market
View Red fort
Jama Masjid (Mosque)
Savor 400 years old recipe for breakfast
Sample street food
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- A storyteller City Bikes and Helmet Mineral water Breakfast, Pollution Masks (Optional)
What's excluded :
- Transport to and from the meeting point Entry to monuments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Explore Old Delhi, once the home of Mughals and now the heart of India, in all its glory on a bicycle tour curated by Delhi veterans. From the bike saddle we will observe the capital city waking up to its chaos and tripping you into its transcendental history. All delivered in an amusing storified format that will leave you awe stuck sometimes and in laughter at times!
We will cycle through the narrow lanes of Old Delhi & see more than on foot discovering unimaginably narrow streets, hidden corners and historic monuments (Lal Quila, Chandni Chowk, Jama Masjid, fatehpuri masjid etc. ).
The experience will culminate over a nice breakfast, new friendships and stories to take home.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Barakhamba Metro Station, Barakhamba, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.