Old capital Mtskheta, Jvari monastery, Cave town Uplis tsikhe
I will try to be your friend to help you to feel Georgia, let's avoid the standard routine and find our own Georgia.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Mtskheta Church of the Holy Cross
- Entry/Admission - Svetitskhoveli Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Uplistsiche Cave Town
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mtskheta Church of the Holy Cross, Mtskheta Georgia
Jvari monastery of VI c, with picturesque view on Mtskheta ancient capital and the junction of rivers Mtkvari and Aragvi
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Arsukidze, Mtskheta 3300 Georgia
Cradle of Christianity in Georgia, where the first church was build in IV c while that one which guest will see was built in XI c and it is one of biggest churches in Georgia, Jesus robe is buried in this church which was broth in I c by the Jewish rabbi.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Uplistsiche Cave Town, Kvakhvreli 15 km Eastwards to Town Gori, Gori 1423 Georgia
One of the oldest cave towns of Transcaucasus, with great views around and 150 small and big caves, the church of St. George IX c.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I pick up tourists at their living place
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.