Old capital Mtskheta and Jvari Monastery
During the tour, you can enjoy panoramic aerial views of mountains around Jvari Monastery, observe the confluence of Aragvi and Mtkvari rivers, or have a time trip back to early centuries in the area of Svetitskhoveli cathedral.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport service with Professional driver / guide
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Food & Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jvari Church, Mtskheta Georgia
built in the 6th century, stands on a high mountain, "where, merging, rustling, embracing like two sisters, Aragvi and Kura Streams." According to legend, on this very hill the cross of the holy Equal-to-the-Apostles Nino was erected. Jvari is the first monument of World Heritage in Georgia.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Arsukidze, Mtskheta 3300 Georgia
the main cathedral of Mtskheta and a sacred place where the robe of Christ is being kept
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.