Old Cairo Half Day Tour and Nile Dinner Cruise
Your guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza to visit both Coptic and Islamic parts of old Cairo. First, you will go to the Sultan Hassan Mosque, which is one of the largest and most important medieval mosques in the world.
Next, you will explore Coptic Cairo, visiting the Babylon fortress and the St. Sergios Church dating back to the 4th century, where the holy family took refuge.
Saving the best for last, your tour will end with a 3-hour Nile cruise with dinner. An evening cruise on one of the Nile boats is a wonderful opportunity to spend and look at Cairo's skyline at night. During the evening, you will find both local and international cuisine options at an open buffet. In addition, you will watch a belly dance show, listen to Arabic songs and music, along with a Tanoura show while indulging in your delicious meal. Spend an evening in the open air, enjoy the good food, the unique entertainment and the magnificent views of the banks of the Nile.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- • Egyptologist leader
- Bottled water
- • Tour on the Nile
- International buffet dinner
- All taxes and services
What's excluded :
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned as included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo Tower, El-Andalus, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Explore the sites of Old Cairo, covering its Christian and Islamic heritage. You will enjoy a wonderful evening on a Nile River cruise, enjoying dinner and traditional entertainment.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pickup Clients from all Hotels in cairo
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.