Old Cairo and Citadel
Tamer safari Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy a visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din . Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, Then we move on to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara, Church of Abu Serga. Later you will be transferred Back to your hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- Round trip transfer from / to your destination in private air-conditioned vehicle .
- Egyptologist tour guide with the language you speak.
- entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water during your trip
- All Service charges & taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
Visit Salah El DinCitadel, constructed in 1183 AD, and Mohamed Ali Mosque, built inside the castle in the 19th century. Tour Old Cairo, the site of a city that pre-dated Cairo with many historic churches and a Roman fort.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tamer Safari Will Pickup you From your Hotel in Cairo
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.