Old Bagan Biking Tour - Half Day (Guide included)
Explore Bagan's archaeological sites riding a mountain bike on sandy roads, visiting famous temples and pagodas en route.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour with english-speaking tour guide
- Use of Mountain Bike and Mountain Bike helmet
- Water and wet towel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Bagan Temples
What's excluded :
- You can enjoy hot-air ballooning in Bagan
- Sunset boat trip at Ayeyarwaddy River
- Food donation at the monastery.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bagan Temples, Bagan Archaeological Zone, Bagan Myanmar
• We will be biking across the Bagan Archaeological Site, passing over three thousands fascinating monuments in Bagan.
• We will take you nice sandy off road by mountain bike where you may have breeze fresh air and will stop to watch landscape of Bagan, take photograph.
• We will be passing Taung Bi Village, will stop to visit a wooden monastery that’s over 100 years old.
• We will stop to visit the most beautiful temple in Bagan, Ananda Temple and than will continue to make Biking to Khay-Min-Kha complex group where we may walk around there take some photograph of Leaning Pisa Tower Stupas.
• We will continue to make biking to Nyaung Lat-phat Kan Mount where you can see over three thousands temples and pagodas view of Bagan.
• We will continue to bike to visit Dhamanyangyi Temple, the biggest temple in Bagan and the finest bricks work.
• After that we will stop to make a lunch and will drop back to hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Shoes are prohibited inside religious monuments
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.