【Okinawa/Kerama】Introductory diving 2 dives & Snorkeling with Free Camera Rental
In this tour you will enjoy two times of introductory diving & snorkeling experiences in Kerama. No diving license required to participate. We provide all participants with OLYMPUS TG-5 rental cameras! Complimentary 8GB SD cards. Even absolute beginners can enjoy this introductory diving as our experienced instructors will ensure your safety and enjoyment.
＊This tour will be conducted using simple English.
07:20 Pick-up from hotels in Naha city
※Time varies depending on the hotel.
07:45 Check-in ( Miegusuku Port - Waiting room)
10:00 Arrival at the Kerama Islands
2 Dives, Snorkeling and lunch
14:00 Take shower & change clothes on board
16:00 Return to the port
17:00 Tour ends · Transfer to Naha city hotels
※You need to wear wet suits & life jackets.
※No jumping from the boat or disembarkation on the island.
※No skin diving allowed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boarding fee
- Hotel pick-up service (Naha city hotels only)
- Rental digital camera (SD card gift per person)
- Guide fee
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What's excluded :
Sail out from Naha to the beautiful sea of Kerama. Beginners and non-licensed divers can join 2 dives with snorkeling and free underwater OLYMPUS TG5 camera included! Refuel for the remainder of the afternoon with all-you-can-eat Okinawa soba noodles for lunch.
・This tour will be conducted using simple English.
・No diving license necessary.
・After booking, please fill out the medical questionnaire then e-mail it to the activity provider. Your booking will not be confirmed until we receive your forms. If any of the conditions in the medical questionnaire apply, you will not be able to take part in this activity.
・You need to wear wet suits & life jackets.
・Except supervised snorkeling tour, please stay in the waters around the float.
・No skin diving allowed and no jumping from the boat.
・Guests may not fly within 18 hours.
・The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather conditions.
・The lunch menu is subject to change.
・Please note that this tour will not go ashore.
• Keramashoto National Park, Zamamicho Zamami, Shimajiri-gun 901-3402 Okinawa Prefecture
Departure Point :那霸三重城港港內待合所, 3 Chome-20 Nishi, Naha, Okinawa 900-0036, Japan
Traveler pickup is offered
【Transfer service】・Kokusai street area・Miegusuku Port area・National Route 58 roadside (Asahibashi - Ameku sections) hotels only・Shuri area and Naha Airport area are excluded.・Please contact us for pick-up hotels.・For Dmitry hostel, pick-up and drop-off point will be the nearest hotel or the main street. ・Pick-up offered on a first-come-first-served basis.
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that you can not apply for this tour if there is one 'Yes' answer on your medical questionnaire or if you are currently receiving any medical care or taking prescription medications.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.