Okinawa Zoo and Museum Admission Ticket
This park has a plenty of green nature, and there are Zoos and Wonder Museum (children's museum) in an extensive space.
This Zoo is located in the most southern part of Japan and named "Nature Land" where many kinds of big animals such as elephants, giraffes and hippopotamus are kept.
These animals used to range from Tanegashima island to Yonaguni island (Ryukyu range).
The Zoo has been a popular leisure spot not only for the local people but also for foreigners
who are engaged in the American bases in Okinawa.
Weekday visiting is recommendable as it will be crowded in weekends.
You might be able to see an elephant walking around the facility or the training of running Yonaguni horse which you can not see in weekends.
In Nature Land, a section of the zoo, you can see Okinawa original animals. Time passes slowly here and you can feel at ease. It is a nice attraction to see lively faces of various animals here in the Nature Land under the tropical climate.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission ticket
- Entry/Admission - Okinawa Zoo & Museum
What's excluded :
- Visit: Okinawa Zoo & Museum, 5-7-1 Goya, Okinawa City 904-0021 Okinawa Prefecture
Okinawa Kodomo no Kuni Zoo is located in Okinawa city, Okinawa prefecture.
Departure Point :Okinawa Zoo & Museum, 5-7-1 Goya, Okinawa City 904-0021 Okinawa Prefecture
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.