[Okinawa Miyako] Mysterious! "Ryugu Miyagi" exploring! Pumpkin limestone caving
★ Popular spot! Pumpkin Cave
Caving pumpkin hall, where pumpkin-shaped stalactites are rare. Use your whole body to climb and descend the limestone cave, and enjoy the mysterious cave! At the end, there are dive spots and great fun!
★ Photo data gift!
During the tour, the guide will take your picture with a special waterproof camera and give you free data! !
★ Beginner welcome
The guide will support you for the first time!
per adult from
What's included :
- Insurance fee
- Use of caving equipment
What's excluded :
It is a plan to explore the limestone cave called “Pumpkin Hall”, a famous product of Miyakojima, using the whole body! It is called "Ryugu Castle" by the locals. The inside of the cave, which is surrounded by pumpkin-shaped stalactites, is somehow mysterious although it is a masterpiece. Climb up and down to enjoy the cave, and there are even more spots to dive in! Please enjoy the exploration feeling!
Beginners are welcome!
Even if you are a beginner, the guide will firmly support you so you can enjoy it with confidence.
Due to the tide level, the opening time will change from morning to afternoon depending on the day. Please note.
Only Japanese or English will be supported.
Departure Point :Nishizatosoe-880-1 Gusukube, Miyakojima, Okinawa 906-0106, Japan
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.