[Okinawa Miyako] [1 day] Superb view beach SUP / Canoe & sea turtle Snorkeling!
★ Completely enjoy the beautiful sea of Miyakojima with SUP / canoe and snorkeling!
Miyakojima is a beautiful blue sea. Enjoy SUP / canoeing and snorkeling in such a superb sea! There is no need to worry about the schedule of the day because it is a 1-day plan!
★ Choose from SUP and canoe!
You can choose your favorite activity from the new sense activity "SUP" (Stand Up Paddleboarding) and the super-standard activity "canoe" (sea kayak), which have become a hot topic in recent years. Both are fun without losing!
★ Sea turtle encounter rate 99%! Impressive snorkeling
In snorkeling you can swim with sea turtles with a high probability! Of course you can also see beautiful corals and fish. Experience the world-class sea!
★ Photo data gift!
During the tour, your guide will take photos of you with a special waterproof camera and give you free data!
★ Beginners welcome!
Even for beginners, the guide will firmly support you so you can enjoy it with confidence!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Insurance fee
- SUP / canoe equipment fee
What's excluded :
It is a popular one-day plan to enjoy the beautiful sea of "Miyako Blue" by SUP / canoe cruising and snorkeling. At the superb view beach that represents Miyakojima, you can enjoy a cruising experience by choosing a topical new sense activity “SUP” (Stand Up Paddleboarding) and a super-standard canoe. In snorkeling, you can experience the clear blue sparkling sea with your whole body! Let's swim with sea turtles!
In the activity field, your guide will take you to the most beautiful sea of the day depending on the time and weather!
Even for the first time, the guide will support you firmly so you can enjoy it with confidence.
Available in Japanese or English only.
Departure Point :Nishizatosoe-880-1 Gusukube, Miyakojima, Okinawa 906-0106, Japan
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.