[Okinawa Ishigaki] Night Adventure Tour
It is a plan to go out to Ishigaki Island at night and look for creatures unique to subtropics and a full starry sky. Ishigaki is full of creatures and plants that are rarely seen on the mainland! In addition, the starry sky that was certified as Japan's first starry sky reserve is a natural planetarium. Depending on the weather of the day, the guide will take you to the recommended place. If you're lucky, you might be able to meet a huge palm crab ...
[Notes] (Please read)
・ Meeting / dissolution time will vary depending on the season and field situation on the day. Please contact us for more information.
・ Tour is a rainy day. However, if it is determined that the safety of the field cannot be ensured, the tour may be canceled.
-Due to the nature of the tour, where nature is a field / observation target, the content is easily affected by the weather, and we cannot guarantee "what you can see that day". In this shop, the tour is held after the customer acknowledges that the tour contents are as described above. In addition, if the weather on the day of the tour is not the best, or if the customer's convenience is appropriate, we will also consult with you for a transfer to another day.
・ Please change your clothes and get ready to get wet.
・ We ask that you take part in the restroom beforehand (there is no restroom near the site).
・ We cannot accept participation after drinking. Please note.
・ If you are late, please contact us in advance.
・ If you do not hear from the shop by the evening of the previous day, please call 05054340570 (Ishigakijima ADVENTURE PiPi).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Insurance fee
What's excluded :
It is a plan to go to Ishigaki Island at night and go to search for subtropical creatures and starry sky.
The Ishigaki is full of creatures and plants that are rarely seen on the mainland!
Also, the starry sky certified as Japan's first starry sky reserve is like a natural planetarium.
Depending on the weather of the day, the guide will take you to a recommended place.
If you're lucky, you might meet a giant palm crab...
[Notes] (Please be sure to read)
・Meeting and discontinuation time may vary depending on the season and field conditions on the day. Please contact us for more information.
・The tour is operated in the rain. However, if we judge that the safety of the field cannot be secured, we may cancel the tour.
・Due to the nature of the tour, where nature is the field/observation target, the contents are subject to change depending on the weather, and "what you can see on that day" cannot be guaranteed. We hold tours with the understanding that our customers have the above-mentioned circumstances regarding the tour content. In addition, if the weather on the day of the tour is not the best, or if it is convenient for the customer, we will consult with you such as transfer to another day.
・Please change your clothes so that you can get wet in advance.
・Please complete the toilet in advance before participating (there is no toilet near the site).
・We cannot accept participation after drinking alcohol. Please note.
・If you will be late, please contact us in advance.
・If the shop does not contact you by the evening of the previous day, please call 0980-87-5722 (Ishigakijima ADVENTURE PiPi).
• Banna Park, 961-15 Ishigaki, Ishigaki 907-0004 Okinawa Prefecture
• Ohama Coast, 179 Ōhama, Ishigaki, Okinawa 907-0001, Japan
Departure Point :石垣港離島ターミナル（バス）（石垣空港線・下り）, Misakicho, Ishigaki, Okinawa 907-0012, Japan
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation is available at hotels, guest houses and other accommodation facilities in the southern part of Ishigakijima Island.Please contact us if you are staying in central Ishigaki Island.Ports
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for those who drink alcohol
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.