[Okinawa Iriomote]SUP/Canoe Tour at Mangrove Forest+Splash Canyoning!!
★ Easy for beginners!
It's a mangrove river where there is little influence of the wind, so it's a course that even beginners can enjoy!
★ Perfect safety measures!
Life jackets, helmets, and special shoes are available for free rental! Please join us with confidence!
★ Since it is a plan from 9:30 to 16:00, you can enjoy playing even on a day trip from Ishigaki Island!
★ SUP or canoe & waterfall play!
You can enjoy SUP or canoeing & waterfall play in one course! Please wear clothes that can get wet on the day!
★ Free photo data!
Memories of the trip will remain. During the tour, the guide will take a picture of everyone with a dedicated waterproof camera and give free data!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Life jacket
- Exclusive shoes
- SUP (canoe) equipment set
- Insurance fee
What's excluded :
A perfect SUP or canoe and trekking canyoning set plan for those who want to enjoy activities with limited time!
After cruising in the magnificent mangrove of Iriomote Island with SUP or canoe, we will go trekking and aim for "Kula Falls" called Lucky Falls!
You can freely enjoy standing on the SUP, sitting, lying down, and cruising on the canoe!
The guide's recommendation is to feel the sunbeams through the mangroves!
It is a river covered with mangrove forest without waves, so it is also recommended for beginners!
In Canyoning, you can go down the river by yourself. Wearing a life jacket or helmet is the perfect safety measure! Jump into the river and get excited! Enjoy nature as much as you want!
[Notes] (Please be sure to read)
・ Meeting and dissolution times will change depending on the season and field conditions on the day. Please contact us for more information.
・ Tour is rainy. However, the tour may be canceled if it is determined that the safety of the field cannot be ensured.
・ Due to the nature of the tour, where nature is the field / observation target, the contents are subject to change depending on the weather, and "what you can see on that day" cannot be guaranteed. We hold tours with the understanding that our customers have the above-mentioned circumstances regarding the tour content. In addition, if the weather on the day of the tour is not the best, or if it is convenient for the customer, we will consult with you such as transfer to another day.
・ Please change your clothes so that you can get wet in advance.
・ Please complete the toilet in advance before participating (there is no toilet near the site).
・ We cannot accept participation after drinking alcohol. Please note.
・ If you will be late, please contact us in advance.
・ If the shop does not contact you by the evening of the previous day, please call 0980-85-7240 (Iriomote Island ADVENTURE PiPi).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
・ Free pick-up range is limited to the Uehara area (If you are staying at Jungle Hotel Painumaya Ecovillage Latida, please contact the tour shop directly by message, phone, LINE or email.)・ The shop will contact you directly about the meeting place and time the day before.Ports
- Densa Terminal, Japan, 〒907-1541 Okinawa, Yaeyama District, Taketomi, Uehara, 竹富町上原553-1
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.