Okinawa Hip Hop Bus 1 Day Tour A Course
★ It is a popular # 1 bus tour that efficiently goes around popular sightseeing spots in Okinawa!
-A scenic spot-Cross Kouri Bridge to Kouri Island! Guide to Manzamo, one of Okinawa's eight scenic spots.
・ You can enjoy plenty of 3 hours at Okinawa Expo Park, a popular tourist spot in Okinawa.
・ At Nago Pineapple Park, ride the pineapple and go around the park ♪
・ In sweets palace, we present one red immortal ♪
per adult from
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Nago Pineapple Park admission fee & cart fare
- Entry/Admission - Nago Pineapple Park
- Entry/Admission - Okinawa Memorial Park Ocean Expo Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nago Pineapple Park, 1195 Bimata, Nago 905-0005 Okinawa Prefecture
Take a pineapple (cart) and go around subtropical forests and pineapple fields ♪ Enjoy tasting, tasting and shopping of delicious original products using pineapples.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Kouri-jima, Kouri-jima, Nakijin-son, Kunigami-gun, Okinawa Prefecture
An island with a beautiful blue sea and white sandy beaches where the legend of the Okinawa version of Adam and Eve remains. The view of the sea from the 1960m Kouri Bridge is a masterpiece! It's as if you're running on the sea. After arriving, enjoy a walk around Kouri Beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Warumi Ohashi, Yaga, Nago 905-1631 Okinawa Prefecture
An arched bridge connecting Nakijin Village and Yagaji Island. The deep green waters of the Warumi Strait are a unique view! Please enjoy the car window sightseeing.
Stop At: Okinawa Memorial Park Ocean Expo Park, 424 Ishikawa, Motobu-cho, Kunigami-gun 905-0206 Okinawa Prefecture
This is a national park built in commemoration of the Okinawa International Ocean Expo held in Okinawa in 1975. Popular sightseeing spots in Okinawa are gathered and you can enjoy plenty of 3 hours.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cape Manzamo, Onna, Onna-son, Kunigami-gun 904-0411 Okinawa Prefecture
A superb scenic spot called the “Hara no Sato” from the Ryukyu king. Please enjoy the contrast between the blue sea and the cliff. Don't miss the powerful “Elephant Rock”!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: okashigoten, 100 Serakaki, Onna, Kunigami District, Okinawa 904-0404, Japan
At the confectionery palace, you will receive one original “red potato tart” made from the special Okinawa soup made from Okinawa.
A wide variety of sweets using fruits from the prefecture. Enjoy shopping.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Prefectural Citizens Park, 1 Chome-2 Izumizaki, Naha, Okinawa 900-0021, Japan
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- ・Limit the number of passengers on the bus to less than half of the capacity ・Record the seats of participants and secure contact information as risk management after the tour ends
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.