Okanagan Flyboard Experience Kelowna
Okanagan Lake is a great destination for a truly amazing flyboard experience. Flyboarding is a lot easier than it looks and most people are up within 5-10 minutes with the help of a certified and experienced flight instructor.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-on-one personally tailored instruction from the most experienced Flyboard instructor in North America
- All safety gear (Helmet, life-jacket, and wet suit if needed)
- Professionally edited pictures available on request. GoPro video is also available.
- An amazing experience you can't help but share.
What's excluded :
- Picture or Video packages are available upon request
You are now one step closer to flying the Flyboard! Our unique system provides one-on-one personal training conducted by certified flight instructors. During the lesson you will learn proper steering controls, floating positions, free flight and of course landing.
How hard is it? Most people are up and flying in a few short minutes!
If you have basic swimming skills and can stand on your own two feet, you can fly! If you know how to wakeboard, snowboard or surf, you will be a natural on the Flyboard.
• Lake Okanagan, Kelowna, British Columbia Canada
• Okanagan Flyboard, 3762 Lakeshore Rd Manteo Resort Waterfront Hotel Dock, Kelowna, British Columbia V1W 3L4 Canada
• Waterfront Park, 1200 Water St, Kelowna, British Columbia Canada
Departure Point :Cactus Club Cafe Kelowna Yacht Club, 1370 Water St #1, Kelowna, BC V1Y 1J1, Canada
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 30 Minute Session (Fri-Sat) 7/1/2021 - 9/6/2021
30 Minute Session (Mon-Thur) 7/1/2020 - 9/6/2021
Friday - Saturday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM Monday - Thursday: 10:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- All riders must be 12 years or older and weigh a minimum of 80lbs. Maximum weight is 270lbs. Alcohol and drug use is not permitted.
- Boardshorts or a one piece swimsuit for women are recommended. Basic swimming skills are required. Wet suits are available, but we encourage you to bring your own if possible to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.