Okanagan Falls Wine Tour
It’s a place unlike any other. From vineyards to orchards, Okanagan Falls is one of Canada’s prime agricultural areas. With its dramatic landscapes, and remarkable terroir, this is one of the most beautiful and diverse places to visit.
In Okanagan Falls you'll find grape growers and winemakers united in a common vision: to grow fruit and make wines reflective of the distinct South Okanagan character.
Make your own discovery. Uncork the sun. Come tour Okanagan Falls Wine Region with us.
For less than 4 people please contact us.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Enjoy a charcuterie picnic of local products from our artisanal friends. We do have GF, DF, Vegan options available upon request.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Wine Tasting Fees
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Professional Local Guides
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Okanagan Valley, Okanagan Valley, British Columbia
The beautiful Okanagan Lake creates postcard views everywhere you travel in the Okanagan. Enjoy the backdrop as you tour amongst vineyards & hear memorable anecdotes from our local guides.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us if you are being picked-up or dropped-off at an AirBnB or residence to share your details. Any other questions please get in touch with us.Airports
- Kelowna Airport, 5533 Airport Way, Kelowna, British Columbia V1V 1S1 Canada
- Penticton Regional Airport, 3000 Airport Rd, Penticton, BC V2A 8X1, Canada
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.