Oia Sunset and Traditional Villages Tour in Santorini
Take a break from Santorini’s beaches and discover Minoan excavations, the island’s ancient capital and the famous Oia sunset on a full-day tour! With a friendly local guide at your side, explore the archeological site at Akrotiri (on your own expense) and wander along the town’s old main street while hearing its history. Enjoy free time to explore Santorini’s beautiful village Emporeio, and then watch the sun set from the Kastro of Oia, the Venetian castle ruins at the top of the idyllic Santorini village.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Admission to Akrotiri (5 Euros approximately)
- Entry/Admission - Akrotiri Archaeological Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akrotiri Archaeological Site, Akrotiri 84700 Greece
Archaeological site of Akrotiri
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
Oia's Main Street
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Perissa Black Sand Beach, Perissa 847 03 Greece
Continue towards Perissa Beach and enjoy free time to have lunch and relax at one of the longest black sandy beaches in the Cyclades and the most popular beach of Santorini.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Low heeled comfortable shoes are recommended due to some uneven and slippery paths.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.