Ohrid city and lake tour - from Skopje
Already in Skopje, but you want to see more!.
Every Sunday we operate this full day tour to UNESCO protected Ohrid and Ohrid lake –
the most famous tourist destination in Macedonia
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation from Skopje to Ohrid, including transfer to and from St. Naum and back to Skopje.
- English speaking tour guide for full day (for parties 2-3 persons driver will be a guide as well)
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Saint Naum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ohrid, Ohrid, Southwestern Region
Because of the religious importance and its numerous churches and monasteries, Ohrid is also famous under the name “Macedonian Jerusalem”. According the history facts, there used to be 365 churches - a church for each day! In 12th century, the city was also the seat of Archbishop of Ohrid.
Since 1979 the city and the lake of Ohrid are under protection of UNESCO.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lake Ohrid, Ohrid Republic of North Macedonia
The deepest lake in Europe and one of the deepest and oldest lakes in the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Monastery of Saint Naum, Ohrid Republic of North Macedonia
Another pearl located on the south part of the lake.
St. Naum monastery complex, with its unique church, originally built by St. Naum in 9th century.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Gate Macedonia, 11th October St., Skopje 1000, North Macedonia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Booking deadline - 72 hours before departure.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.