Ohlala Choux and Chouquettes pastry class in Paris
Immerse yourself in the world of 'choux' dough and learn how to make classic French 'chouquettes', that you'll then enjoy along with a cup of tea.
• Master 'choux' dough, then prepare and enjoy 'chouquettes': small pastries sprinkled with sugar and sometimes filled with custard or mousse
• Coffee and tea are included
• In a typical Parisian apartment in the 12th arrondissement, close to Nation
• Communal cooking class for up to 6 people
• This experience is bookable as a private event only
per adult from
What's included :
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Bring home traditional recipes and culinary skills
- Delicious pastry and coffee
- Insider tips and recommendations from a real local
- Unique access to magical homes and beautiful venues
What's excluded :
- Local hosts Les Amis are a team living in France who love to cook and share their passion for food and culture with others. They are the creators of 'Aten-Te Aute', organizing experiences in Paris to live like a local.
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Chouquettes & Choux - You will learn all the tips to do the french puff pastry
Departure Point :Passage du Génie, 75012 Paris, France
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.