O'Hare Airport (Curbside) To Chicago, Luxury Private Sedan, All Inclusive
Skip the stress of a taxi or shared shuttle between Chicago downtown and O'Hare airports with the Highest rated limousine service in Chicago on Trip Advisor and Yelp. A professional driver will pick you up at Chicago O'Hare Airport at curbside. Travel in a comfortable, newer private sedan for a safe and relaxed ride. All our drivers are licensed and insured and all our sedans carry a $350,000 insurance policy. Ensure a hassle-free arrival at Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) with this private transfer service to your downtown Chicago hotel.
per adult from
30 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- One-way private transfer
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Stops - if you need to make a stop, please noted at the time of the booking; driver will collect
- Please provide flight details and drop off address when making your booking. You’ll receive confirmation within 24 hours. It’s that simple! The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
• Private car service, no shared rides
• Luxury sedan up to three passengers
• Rate is for curbside pick -up
• Airport pick-up instructions to be provided before the trip
• Price is per vehicle, based on three passengers per sedan.
Ensure a hassle-free arrival at Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) with this private transfer service to your downtown Chicago hotel. This private Chicago transfer service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Departure Point :
We track all inbound flights. If the flight is delayed, the driver will be at the airport based on the actual arrival time. This is a curbside pick-up. Step by step pick-up instructions: STEP 1 - Check your phone Upon landing you will receive a text message (SMS) with the driver and car’s info STEP 2 - Go to Baggage Claim area Follow the signs to the Lower Level / baggage claim area (LL) even if you have not checked any luggage STEP 3 - Contact your driver Once you are ready to go, luggage in hand, Locate the nearest exit door number (e.g. Vestibule 3D LL) and contact your driver directly (call or text) STEP 4 - Wait on the middle lane Walk outside, cross over the 1st lane and on the middle lane (limousine lane). IMPORTANT - if you cannot get in touch with the driver directly, please call our office from any pay phone inside the terminal. We are open 24/7. If we DO NOT hear from you during the included waiting time, the trip will be a NO-SHOW and the client will be charged in full. Proof of call/text/GPS logs available. Extra waiting charges must be collected by the driver. 60 minutes free wait time for all airport pick-ups, after that wait charges apply. If you fly internationally and you need more time to clear customs, please set the pick-up time at least one hour AFTER the plane gates; that is when your free wait time starts. (add it to the notes when booking the trip).
AirportsO'Hare Intl Airport, 10000 W O'Hare Ave, Chicago, IL 60666
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Chicago, Chicago, Illinois - Hotels, businesses, residences, airports.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking, $25 per seat.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.