Off-Trail Nature Stockholm Hike
Experience Nordic nature at it's best, just a stone's throw from Stockholm.
Enchanting forest, vast lakes and wild nature are on the program during this nature hike. We'll be exploring off-trail areas as well as classic hiking trails, exploring nature. During this hike you'll encounter enchanting forest, rich bird life, scenic lakes, (tracks of) large mammals such as moose, beaver dams and more. Also edible wild berries and mushrooms can be found in abundance.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop off from central Stockholm
- Guided nature Stockholm tour with a professional guide
- Swedish Fika (coffee with pastries)
- Outdoor sitting pad
- Hiking poles
- Small group, average 3-4 travelers per guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- We will start with a quick introduction about the nature Stockholm hike day's program, a 30 minutes drive in an air-conditioned minivan will take you away from the capital and into Swedish nature.
Learn about the area's geological history, the animals that thrive there and much more. We start off using basic hiking trails through the nature reserves, after which we will leave the paths behind and do some off-trail exploring. On your way you will find animal tracks, different kind of berries, and signs of other wildlife. We carry binoculars in case we encounter bird life or mammals such as the kind of the forest (moose), roedeer or wild boar.
We enjoy an organic lunch which is restaurant prepared around a campfire with a scenic view over a lake. And maybe even have a swim? We'll also encounter beaver dams, beaver lodges... and maybe even beavers as well! We hike past cliffs and come by traditional Swedish farm steads by the end.
Your guide will bring you back to the meeting point and make a quick conclusion of this adventurous, fun and instructive day.
Departure Point :Tideliusgatan 62, 118 69 Stockholm, Sweden
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 8 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.