Off-the-Beaten-Path on Oahu Private Tour
If you like to avoid the crowds and visit unique, authentic places, this is the tour for you. We will delight in sharing with you our favorite secret spots on Oahu, including secluded beaches and tide pools, a tucked-away arboretum in the shadow of the Ko`olau mountains, the ruins of an ancient Native Hawaiian temple, and/or a working farm where you can partake of the fruits and vegetables it produces, depending on your interests. Along the way, we can shop for locally made crafts and artwork, dine on uniquely Hawaiian cuisine, and visit vantage points from which to take in unforgettable views.
Your Certified Hawaii Professional Tour Guide will suggest places to stop but YOU will decide where to do so, according to your preferences. We look forward to hosting you with all the Hookipa (customer service) you deserve, and the Aloha of Hawaii!
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guiding services
- Private transportation
- Cold bottled water
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pu’u O Mahuka Heiau State Monument, Pupukea Road, Pupukea, Oahu, HI 96712
See the ruins of an ancient Native Hawaiian temple and a spectacular view of the Waimea Valley and the Pacific Ocean.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Kawela Bay, Kahuku, Oahu, HI
Enjoy this secluded, beautiful, and sparsely visited little bay on Oahu's North Shore.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers from any accommodations on Oahu.Airports
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
- Honolulu Pier 2
- Honolulu Pier 11
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.