Off-season offer - a perfect day in winter St Petersburg
Winter is a great time to visit St Petersburg. You can enjoy the beauty of the snowy city without crowds and lines. This tour is a perfect choice for those who want to save their time and money (it is a special low-season offer).
During the 1,5 hour car tour you will get to know St Petersburg and see the most beautiful sites: the Mariinsky Theatre, Peter and Paul Fortress, Summer Garden, Spit of Basil Island, St Nicolas Church and others.
The tour also includes a visit to the three top highlights - Hermitage museum, St Isaac's Cathedral and Church on Spilled Blood.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admissions to the Hermitage (skip-the-line tickets), St Isaac's Cathedral, Church on Spilled Blood
- Transportation (Hyundai Creta 2018, air-conditioned)
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
An overview car tour with stops at the Mariinsky Theatre, Peter and Paul Fortress, Summer Garden, Spit of Basil Island, St Nicolas Church
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Nevsky Avenue, Nevsky pr., Sankt-Peterburg, Russia
A pleasant walk along the main avenue of St Petersburg
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
I will show you around one of the most remarkable museums of the world. Built to be an imposing home of the Russian tzars (you will see both their private and state rooms) it is now a public museum featuring a fantastic collection of European art
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, Griboyedova Kanala Emb., 2B/A, St. Petersburg 191186 Russia
You will see the striking interiors of the most Russian church in st Petersburg.You will enjoy its beautiful mosaics and find out about its short but rich history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
We will see the main Cathedral of the Russian Empire before the revolution. One of the largest churches in the world, it is adorned with 500 km of pure gold, semi-precious stones and unique mosaics. Apart from enjoying its beauty you will find out a lot of interesting facts about how it was built and how it was used during the Soviet time.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.