Off-road vehicle in Tuscany with wine tasting
I'm Gian Mario,
I love the wonderful Tuscan hills and I am an expert pilot! You and your family are welcome. For you, the time has come to share the beauty and the most unreachable places of our region together. We will immerse ourselves in a unique experience in nature and in the deepest flavors of our region ...
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Last stop at Villa Bellini. Wine tasting in the family cellar with typical Tuscan products
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Castello di Montecchio Vesponi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castello di Montecchio Vesponi, Strada Statale 71, 52043, Castiglion Fiorentino Italy
First stage Castle of Montecchio Vesponi. 9th century. we will arrive through the mountains
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Eremo Le Celle, Localita Cappuccini 1, 52044, Cortona Italy
Second Stage Convent of the Cells also called the place of silence
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Basilica di Santa Margherita, Piazzale Santa Margherita 1, 52044, Cortona Italy
Third Stage Basilica of Santa Margherita year 1304, in the highest point of Cortona, from here you can appreciate a fantastic view over the whole landscape
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Passignano Sul Trasimeno, Passignano Sul Trasimeno, Province of Perugia, Umbria
this stage can be added or changed with another stage.
Passignano is a splendid village overlooking the lake and located in Umbria. you always arrive via mountain routes!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Chieli Corrado, Piazza Risorgimento, 11, 52043 Castiglion Fiorentino AR, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
will be granted according to customer needs
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.