Off Road Rain Forest 4X4
The Off Road Rain forest 4 X 4 Excursion is a tour suited for the traveler looking to explore the islands interior seated in the roofed open back 4 X 4 pickup. On this tour we venture via old farmer’s roads and St. Kitts historical tractor paths which were once used to transport the sweet sugarcane. As we ascend into the rain forest we drive under the green canopy and inform you on the many flora that line the sides of the path. Occasionally stopping to share more in depth, the history or medicinal usage of certain plants. On this tour we drive to an old forgotten 18th century fortress then drive down to the only plantation to have had a water wheel once driven by river water after which we drive up beneath one of our youngest volcano's were you are able to have picturesque view of the Caribbean Sea, Brimstone Hill Fortress and Mount Liamuiga all from one spot!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Light refreshment which includes local pastries and tropical juice.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bloody River, St. Kitts
A brief history of the Carib massacre will be told as we pass by this river.
Stop At: Challengers, Challengers, St. Kitts, St. Kitts and Nevis
A brief history of the first lands owned by free slaves.
Departure Point :Old Road Town, St Kitts & Nevis
Traveler pickup is offered
Robert L Bradshaw Int AirportAirports
- Golden Rock Airport, St. Kitts
- Port Zante
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/11/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 12:00 PM
01:00 PM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.