Off Road Bike, Sunrise Angkor 3Days 2NightS Siem Reap
A wonderful add up program to create the best value of tour by including bike tour Angkor Wat and Jungle with transport on the first and second day. A very early morning bike to watch a stunning sunrise over Angkor Wat with lovely breakfast arranged by local lady inside the temple complex. Off road thru thick and deep forest to Angkor tribe who lived in the jungle for ages as well as elephant ranch and rice paddy. You may hear the GREAT WALL OF CHINA but you may not hear GREAT WALL OF KHMER EMPRE with five meter height surrounded by different trees and flowers, and especially the magnificent huge faces at each gate of the walls. Ruined and jungle temples such as Bayon, Taprom and Ta Nei temples will be attached, and beyond the temple we insert an abandon floating village called Kompong Pluk where you will see the real Khmer People with curly hair and black skin who live on a stilted house, mangrove forest, crocodile farm, living arts of fishermen and their culture.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One night at Green Home Stay
- Other nights at four star hotels based on Twin/Double/Triple sharing rooms with daily breakfast
- Meal Arrangement (Lunch/Dinner)
- One dinner with Apsara Dance Show
- Boat cruise to floating village
- Bike and helmet
- Transport on the first and second day
- English Speaking Guide
- Water and cold towels
- Minimum is 2pax up
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Angkor pass ($37 for single day entry)
- Tipping (optional)
- Oxen Cart Ride: USD15/pax (optional)
- Day1: Safe arrival in Siem Reap (Dinner)
Your professional guide and well-dressed driver welcome you in Siem Reap International Airport. Upon arrival and transfer to your reserved accommodation. Dinner at homestay and overnight at home stay.
Day2: The Off Road Bike & Angkor Sunrise (Lunch/Dinner)
AM: Early out of homestay by car to see sunrise at Angkor Wat and continue bike to having breakfast at local house in the jungle. After breakfast and you will have a short trekking to see jungle villagers’ living and bike to see elephant ranch next the village and the lion standing in a tranquil forest. Continue biking on the Great Wall of Khmer Empire in 12th century of the Grand City (one of the thrill and peaceful trail of cycling to see the ruined corner temples) and gigantic gate of Angkor Thom. Bayon temple is represented the scenes of traditional life styles and the four principles of Buddhist in Angkor Era. It is the heart of Angkor Thom City and the best time to visit it is from the mid -day time to evening. Here you are at the right time to gain more value of visiting. There are a plenty of huge temples surrounding by Bayon temples that you can afford to visit if your time is available in the schedule. Having lunch at local restaurant in the temple area. After lunch and relax, you will continue to tranquil trail of the jungle to see Ta Prohm temple, the one is cloaked in dappled shadow, its crumbling towers and wa lls locked in the slow muscular embrace of vast root systems. After Ta Prohm temple you have choice to return to hotel by bike or by Tuktuk for relax. You will have one buffet dinner with Apsara and Traditional Dances at local restaurant. Overnight at four star hotel.
Day3: Kompong Pluk Floating Village and Mangrove Forest (Lunch)
AM: Afer breakfast, car tour to visit Kompong Pluk, an unspoiled village located on the edge of Tonle Sap Lake, local villagers still conserve their traditional houses with a ten metered pillars tall. It is surrounded by the thick mangrove and the fish breeding forest. Villagers use traditional ways of fishing such as bamboo fish traps and fish net. Having lunch in this village is very helpful for local people to enrich their family financial besides fishing in rainy season.
PM: After luncheon, transfer to check out at hotel and visit Senteur Angkor Workshop for local products before going to airport for a safe flight home.
Departure Point :Your hotel in Siem Reap
Departure Time :- 4am for Day2 to see sunrise at Angkor Wat
- 7:30am for Day3
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Angkor Wat Pass is required to enter the Angkor complex
- Sleeveless shirts and see-through shirts are not allowed, and pants or shorts must be at least knee length long in order to be permitted entry to temples
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.