Off Road Albania Tours Hiking to "Becka"(SOTIRA) Waterfall- Tomori Mount(ARG)
One of the most stunning landscapes Sotira waterfall is located on Tomorri Mountain, about 30 km from Berat. Its one of the most beautiful Waterfalls of southern Albania. The beauty of waterfall combined with Tomorri mountain make it a great experience. During our way we will past through authentic old villages where the life is same as 200 years before. Hiking to Sotira Waterfall is a travel in time adventure.The waterfall has an altitude of 100 meters and it stems from Tomorri Mountain, the ground where the waterfall flows.
per adult from
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port drop-off
What's excluded :
• Hiking to Sotira waterfall
• Local picnic lunch
• Visit of a local house in the village
Rafting or river hiking in the Osumi Canyons (starting from 45 Eur/pers)
Hiking to the mountain of Tomorr (starting from 60 Eur/pers)
General Trip Information
Level of difficulty (1-5) 2
No previous hiking experience required.
Best Period to Experience All year long
Duration of the tour 5 hours
Meeting point – Hotel Castle Park, Berat. We can come and pick you up in any hotel or guest house in Berat.
SUV trip to the village of Qafe Dardhe (about 1 hour). The hiking tour lasts around 2 hours and it is available to everyone (no professional skills are required). After visiting the Sotire waterfall we will have a picnic lunch with local products. Than we will hike down and visit a local family in the Qaf Dardhe village.
• Sotira Waterfall, Gramsh Albania
• Picnic lunch with fresh products
Departure Point :Restaurant Castle Park Berat Albania, Rr. Berat-Drobonik, Rruga Kristaq Tutulani, Berat, Albania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.