Off-road Agafay desert & Atlas mountains day trip from Marrakech
- I am guiding you personally to show your region
- Meet the Berbers in their villages
- Best scenic views spots guarantee
- Camel riding experience
- Enjoy a 3 courses cooked and served by my family.
- Immerse your soul in nature and walk through many Berber hamlets scattered along the Imlil valley.
- Drive through different valleys with varied landscapes.
- Visit a weekly market on Saturday and Tuesday which is only for locals.
- Learn about the Berber history and heritage.
- Cross the hilly barren and the stony Agafay desert.
- Stop for a refreshing cup of tea near Takerkoust lake.
- Enjoy the various landscape of the plateau Kik
Ride the Camels.
- Enjoy an irresistible lunch cooked and served by locals.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned car
- Lunch at my family house / Tea
- Camel ride (30minutes)
- Certified local guide
What's excluded :
- Soft drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imlil Waterfalls, Imlil, Morocco
After picking you up in your accommodation in Marrakech, we would be delighted to take you on a journey to discover the secrets of the Berber lifestyle and the heritage in the Atlas Mountains. I will guide you through the world of scotia along the way. We will be happy to welcome you in our family for an irresistible 3 courses lunch cooked and served by our family. will then take you on a gentle hike through the typic berber hamlets of Ait Suka, Ismir, Tazlgua, Armed and other villages before we drive back to Molay Brahim gorges to experience a 30 minute ride through the Asni Valley.
There will be opportunities to meet the Berbers in their homeland to exchange their culture and to learn more about their history and heritage, with possibility to visit the massive local weekly market on Saturday.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agafay Desert Camp, Morocco
After lunch, we will meet again to Asni Valley where we are changing the road passing through Kik plateau and by Takerkoust dam. After crossing a forest of eucalyptus, you will discover magnificent Berber villages before joining the closest desert to Marrakech. The landscape of the stoney Agafay desert is covered with rare wild flowers, wheat and barley, but during the summer it looks like a real desert with stony dunes and hills running down the majestic Atlas Mountains. A stop for pictures and tea is a must before heading back to Marrakech.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I will pick you up at your convenience point when you are not accessible by car (closest car park to your riad).
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.