Off-Grid living (a survival skills workshop)
The idea of going camping is about more than just barbeques and bonfires. We aim to add an element of learning survival skills to the idea of camping. You'll be staying with 'Hindu Mahadeo Kolis' who were a traditional hunter-gatherer tribe, who settled into agriculture over the years.
Learning survival skills from them is nothing short of an adventure.
per adult from
1 to 2 days
What's included :
- Breakfast - A healthy preparation of pufffed rice - poha and black tea
- Lunch - Vegetarian meals cooked at a local home - stay. Non-veg and Jain food can be arranged for on demand. Extra charges for non-veg.
- For all the activities - materials will be provided at the venue
- Clean sanitation, western loos, water
- Guide facilitation
- Purified drinking water
- Mattress, covers, pillows
- Entry/Admission - Purushwadi Village
What's excluded :
- We can help with arrangement for transport. It is not included in the cost
- Personal Medicines
- Bottled water
- At the workshop you'll be learning survival skills from the local community and getting to know about their daily hacks at a rural village in Maharashtra.
Departure Point :Purushwadi, Maharashtra 422604, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.