Ocho Rios Highlight & Blue Hole - Full Day Tour
Take in the scenic view of Ocho Rios, swim, cliff dive, and make your way through the lush rain forest of the Blue Hole (Island Gully Falls). Visit Fern Gully Rain Forest, which is a beautiful 3-mile long, winding road south of Ocho Rios, which was created after an earthquake in 1907 and has 100 different species of ferns, as well as other exotic plants and animal species or visit the beatiful Shaw Park Gardens/Konoko Gardens. Shop for souvenirs and enjoy local cuisine at an authentic local Jamaican restaurant or jerk spot. This tour is perfect for singles, couples, and families alike.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Konoko Falls & Park
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Cost of lunch at Scotchies is not included in the tour price.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fern Gully, Ocho Rios Jamaica
A former river bed, it is now three miles of magnificent ferns and hardwood trees. Jamaica has more than 500 species of ferns, and you can see at least 300 of them in this dark, shaded gorge.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Konoko Falls & Park, 1 Mahoe Falls Road, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Konoko River Garden & Museum is located five minutes away from central Ocho Rios, Jamaica, on the hill overlooking the Bay. Each visit to Konoko is a new encounter with beauty, curiosity and nature. Newly flowering plants and trees mark the seasons.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Scotchies Drax Hall, St Ann's Bay, Jamaica
Scotchies Ocho Rios is a jerk center par excellence. Whether you're just in the mood for some jerk, or you're looking for a scrumptious pit stop along the way, Scotchies is sure to delight. It’s strategically located on the way to or from various popular attractions and is the perfect compliment to a day of touristy activities.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Thrill seekers can swing of the Tarzan Rope which lands you river pool, explore small caves, climb behind the water falls, cliff dive into the inviting blue pool, bask in the sun, enjoy the cool breeze in the hills, and spend a day in the Jamaican country side away from the hustle and bustle of the town.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ocho Rios, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
Shop for souvenirs. **note that we will not be doing the beach if you choose to do shopping.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Mammee Bay, Mammee Bay, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
Bamboo Blu’s elegant facility includes watersports activities such as snorkeling, boat ride, banana boat ride and approximately 700-feet of Caribbean beach. The cuisine is of the highest standard, serving a wide range of European dishes with a Caribbean twist, as well as vegetarian options, all splendidly complemented by an enticing bar menu. **note that we will no be doing shopping if you choose to go to the beach
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your pickup time will varies bases on the hotel, guest house, or villa that you are staying or the time you disembark the cruise ship. The pickup time will be communicated once the tour has been booked. Ports
- Ocho Rios cruise terminal, Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/19/2020 - 12/13/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.