Oceane Full Day Shared Catamaran Cruise to Ile aux Cerfs
1. 32 years of experience
2. Excellent knowledge of the coastal area
3. Eco-friendly. Our operations are carried out with the utmost respect of the environment and we strive to live up to the highest safety standards.
4. A deeply rooted family spirit within the crew.
5. Oceane shares a deep passion for the sea.
6. Océane's quality of service is at the top of the industry.
7. Our staff and crew also receive training of international standing to better maintain the highest standards of safety on board.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - BBQ Fish & Chicken, Grilled eggplants & garlic bread, pasta salad, rice salad and green salad, local seasonal fruits
- Alcoholic Beverages - A variety of alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Entry/Admission - Grand River South East Waterfalls
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand River South East Waterfalls, Grand River South East, Beau Champ, Mauritius
Jump onto a ferryboat that will take you right under the splash of the waterfall while white-tailed tropic birds soar above. The waterfall is modest in size, but the surrounding flora is reminiscent of a rainforest, with luscious creeping plants and trees lining either side. Some days, local kids from nearby villages are seen jumping off the waterfall and splashing about in the bubbling ponds beneath. On your way in and out, keep an eye out for the occasional bats and monkeys hiding in the surrounding vegetation!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ile Aux Cerfs, Ile Aux Cerfs
The catamaran slips through a mangrove forest, an ideal nursery for the surrounding marine ecosystems. Look out for tiny moonfish or Trou Loulou crabs, bright red and visible at low tide between the roots. Ile aux Cerfs is unique in many ways: during the low season, the islet is an idyllic desert beach with calm, shallow waters that are safe even for young children. Those with a keen sense of adventure can explore the island on foot and find hidden coves on its other side, where sea shell and sea urchins thrive in small tidal pools. Bear in mind that peak season might bring about many boats and large crowds around the islet. Still, on a sunny day out, Ile aux Cerfs is worth the stop for a tan or a walk after lunch. And for a bird’s eye view, why not take to the skies via our hydroplane excursions, which will give you a whole new perspective not just on the islet itself but also on the whole bay which you will have just explored with Océane.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Trou d'eau Douce, Trou d'eau Douce
Time to answer the call of the ocean: out in the lagoon, immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters and snorkel among patches of staghorn coral, populated by minuscule fish and more odd-looking species, such as the elongated trumpet fish and the stunning coachmen, with its white dorsal fin. Swim under the watchful eye of the Océane Crew, who will equip you with a lifejacket or a lifebuoy if you should be uncomfortable in the water. Back on board, the barbecue grill gets going as lunch will be served shortly... and what a great lunch that is: fresh fish and chicken grilled to perfection and served with a selection of salads and a side of garlic bread. The scrumptious menu, attentive service of the crew and incomparable view gives a newfound meaning to the term paradise holiday.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Le Four a Chaux Restaurant, Route Royale Maho, Trou d'Eau Douce, Mauritius
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.