Oceane 3 Hours Private Sunset Cruise from Black River
1. 32 years of experience
2. Excellent knowledge of the coastal area
3. Eco-friendly. Our operations are carried out with the utmost respect of the environment and we strive to live up to the highest safety standards.
4. A deeply rooted family spirit within the crew.
5. Oceane shares a deep passion for the sea. 6.
Océane's quality of service is at the top of the industry.
7. Our staff and crew also receive training of international standing to better maintain the highest standards of safety on board.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Canapé with smoked marlin, cream cheese and crackers, tapenade with crackers, vegetable skewers
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic drinks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Black River, Black River
Watch the Mauritian sun as it sets over the ocean off the coast of Mauritius. Take a sailing trip along the island’s west coast to soak in the magnificent views.
Meet on the pier at Black River Bay, the boat set sail for a peaceful and relaxing evening. As the catamaran glides over the tranquil water, sip on Mauritian cocktail made with local rum and enjoy some snacks. Sit on the deck in the warm evening light and take photographs of the setting sun. End your tour back at the pier.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Le Morne Anglers' Club, Colonel Dean Avenue, Grande Riviere Noire, Mauritius
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.