Oceanbeat Ibiza Catamaran
Explore Ibiza’s secret beaches with this limited-capacity catamaran excursion! The trip has been awarded by Tripadvisor as No. 1 activity to do in Ibiza and is the proud winner of Tripadvisor’s Travellers’ Choice Award 2019.
Our catamaran sails along Ibiza's rugged age-old coast to some of the most renowned beaches in Europe - Cala Comte and Cala Bassa - where you can jump into the bluer-than-blue water, either to swim, snorkel or simply pose with the gigantic luxury floatables. The 4-hour open bar ensures that your well-earned thirst for beer and sangria is quenched at all times. Another highlight is a traditional Spanish flower ritual, to show our respect to the nature we sail through. Look forward to unforgettable experiences, Instagramable photos, and magical moments.Our aim is to deliver a high-quality, spacious experience so we enforce a fixed maximum customer capacity, to ensure that you and your friends have all the space you need.
per adult from
What's included :
- Soft drinks
- Entertainment Crew
- Professional Photographer
- Snacks - Fresh fruits
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Spanish sangria and local craft beer
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Gigant flotables
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cala Comte, Cala Comte, Sant Josep de Sa Talaia, Ibiza, Balearic Islands
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cala Bassa, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Ibiza Spain
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Credito Balear Id., 07820 Sant Antoni de Portmany, Balearic Islands, Spain
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Coming on board is at your own risk. The vendor accepts no responsibility for any injuries sustained while on board, although the boat is fully insured under Spanish law, we expect responsible behaviour at all times while at sea.
- Oceanbeat Ibiza is committed to promoting sensible and responsible drinking, and anyone not adhering to this will not be allowed to board the boats or receive a refund.
- Oceanbeat Ibiza reserves the right to reschedule the event to another time within 24 hours with no refund, if the boat company deems weather or mechanical problems make it impossible for boats to sail.
- If you arrive to the boat after above times, you will not be allowed to board the boat, this point will be strictly adhered too.
- The sale and/or use of drugs is strictly prohibited under Spanish law.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.