Ocean Bliss: Full Day Arrábida Private Yacht Tour from Lisbon
Spend the day on the Atlantic on this Ocean Bliss full-day private Yacht Arrábida tour, from Lisbon. Your skipper will pilot you along the calm waters between Sesimbra and Arrábida Natural Park. Keep an eye out for dolphins, rare birds, and other wildlife in the estuary, and enjoy jumping off the boat, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, Stand-Up Paddle or simply sunbathing in the scenic natural park.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Transport from your local Lisbon accommodation
- Use of snorkel equipment, Stand-Up Paddle or Kayak
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- WiFi available throughout the day
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Natural da Arrabida, Setubal 2900-324 Portugal
You'll spend the day in the sea side of the Natural Reserve.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Around Lisbon, Rua 10 de Maio 22, Lisbon 2610-145 Portugal
Your tour operator.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Reserva Natural do Estuario do Sado, Rua Claudio Lagrange 8, Setubal 2900-324 Portugal
You'll spend the day in the Natural Reserve.
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Castelo de Sesimbra, Rua Nossa Senhora do Castelo, Sesimbra Portugal
Admire the Castle of Sesimbra
Stop At: Praia de Galapinhos, Beco da Praia N 379 1, Setubal 2910-086 Portugal
We'll anchor in Praia dos Galapinhos for activities.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Praia do Portinho da Arrabida, Portinho da Arrabida, Setubal Portugal
We'll stop at Portinho da Arrábida, so you can go to shore to have lunch in one of the restaurants there.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Troia Beach, Setubal, Val do Tejo, Troia Portugal
Sail by Tróia and admire the pristine waters and white sand.
Pass By: Figueirinha Beach, Setubal Portugal
Sail by Figueirinha Beach
Pass By: Praia dos Coelhos, Setubal 2900 Portugal
Admire one of the most beautiful beaches in the region...from the water!
Pass By: Praia dos Galapos, Setubal 2900 Portugal
Sail by one of the most visited beaches while avoiding the crowds.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up at your Hotel or Apartment, or even the Port or the Airport.Please note that you may need to join us at a nearby meeting point, in some areas of the city where we can't reach your address.Please contact our team previously to assure all necessary arrangements.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The activity may also be cancelled during the day, if weather or safety conditions worsen unexpectly
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- - Masks are required insdoors at buildings and monuments, except for meals at restaurants; - Masks are required inside vehicle; - Masks not required in wide/empty/spacious outdoor areas;
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.