Obidos and Sintra Private Tour
Undoubtedly a great way to spend your day in two of the most important places to visit during your stay in Lisbon.
From “Medieval” Obidos to “Aristocratic” Sintra, not forgetting Cascais and Estoril …
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Sintra local Pastry " Travesseiros" or "Queijadas"
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Personal accidents insurance
What's excluded :
- Admission Fees
- Entry/Admission - Park and National Palace of Pena
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Obidos Village, Obidos Portugal
The Church of Santa Maria in Obidos, famous for hosting the wedding of Afonso V with his cousin Isabel in the first half of the 15th century, inside the temple, with beautiful tiles and the wooden ceiling in the right of the altar can be appreciated some paintings of Josefa de Obidos, a famous painter.
In the Santa Maria square where the church is theres also a beautiful Manueline pillory of the fifteenth century, stone made and decorated with fishing nets designed in relief.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Castelo de Obidos, Rua Direita Santa Maria, Obidos 2510-079 Portugal
A few events are held annually in Obidos; the Holy Week celebrations, recreating the steps of via Sacra, the medieval market where Obidos back in time to the Middle Ages, and for for those who love sweets, the International Chocolate Festival.
The fantastic Obidos Christmas Village event that delights people of all ages
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
Sintra is a small village but with a great concentration of historical monuments and interesting tourist attractions, in Sintra there are more than 10 national monuments, including opulent palaces, ancient ruins and decorative palatial houses dispersed by the hills of the region, challenging walking paths.
Knowing its historical center, especially Piriquita, ( one of the attractions in Sintra ), with typical sweets that make us dream, especially on the cooler days typical of the microclimate of Sintra
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Park and National Palace of Pena, Estrada da Pena, Sintra 2710-609 Portugal
As we mentioned before, Sintra is very rich in Palaces, the choice of the palace (s) to visit is exclusively yours, the guide will give you information about all of them and together you will decide the most suitable one(s) for you, in a wide choice from the Romantic Pena Palace, to the Morrish Castle, the Masonic Regaleira, or why not to the Portuguese Versailles the Queluz Palace, the choice is yours.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cascais Marina, Avenida Rei Humberto II de Italia Casa de S. Bernardo, Cascais 2750-800 Portugal
According our schedule ( time spend on other sites ), we will have the opportunity to visit Cascais and Estoril, Cascais this ancient fisherman´s village turned into a beautiful and cosmopolitan beach resort, bathed by the Atlantic Ocean.
Right next to it there´s Estoril, famous for its casino ( largest gambling room in Europe ) and by the fact of Yan Fleming had lived there and wrote the first 007 nobel Casino Royale during the 2nd world war from here will get back to Lisbon along road “Marginal” enjoying breathtaking ocean scenery.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Client's hotel or other meeting pointAirports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our company is certified with the clean and safe seal by the Portuguese Tourism Association, with the health safety procedures to be adopted. All of our guides were trained by Portuguese Tourism Association to understand the cleaning, hygiene and basic prevention and control measures of COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.