Oasis Bay Classic Cruise 4 Star - Ha Long Bay 2 Days 1 Night Tour
Oasis Bay Classic Cruise was launched at the end of November 2015, it is inspired by the small Oasis floating in the Halong Bay. When coming to the cruise, you will be strongly impressed by its sophisticated oriental style, luxury cabins and facilities as well as professional services. The wooden cruise promises to not only bring the guests a journey on Halong Bay but also create a unique and unforgettable travel experience to all of them.
The cruise offers 18 cabins for a maximum of 40 guests. All suites and cabins are designed under 4 star international.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals onboard
- Complimentary Two bottles of mineral water inside the cabin
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee, and Snacks in the Cabin
- Morning tea and coffee, Welcome drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees, Kayaking, Taichi class, Cooking demonstration
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Transfers Round Trip
- Fruits and local wine party, Internet wifi on the dining room.
- English speaking guide
- Onboard insurance and service charges
What's excluded :
- Beverages, Single Suoplement
- Massage on Request, Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong bay World Heritage site
7h45 - 8h30 Pick you up at your hotel.
12h30 Arrive at Tuan Chau harbour and refresh at the Oasis Bay Lounge for about 20 minutes before boarding.
13h00 Transfer to cruise. Welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instructions, and check-in cabins. Cruise and program commence.
13h30-14h30 Special lunch will be served on board while cruising and passing Fighting Cock islet (symbol of Halong Bay). After having lunch, the Oasis Bay will continue exploring the wonders of Halong bay. Anchoring the vessels at Frog Pond area.
15h30-17h00 Explore this beautiful area by kayaking through the majestic scenery or swimming in emerald coloured water.
17h15-18h45 Relax on the sundeck with a few cocktails complimented by a variety of tropical fruits and best local wines. Then attend a cooking demonstration with our Chef to learn one of the most popular cuisines in Vietnam: spring rolls, or refresh yourself in outdoor Jacuzzi.
19h00-20h00 Enjoy a specially gourmet dinner.
21h00-23h00 Evening Activities, relax at leisure
Meal: Lunch,Dinner Hotel: Overnight on Cruise
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi
6h30 Wake up to a very special morning with an organized Taichi class among the peaceful surroundings of Halong.
7h00-7h30 Breakfast. Coffee & tea with assorted homemade pastries, fresh juices…
8h00-9h00 Visit Sung Sot Cave, hiking up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations of the most beautiful and biggest cave in Halong bay.
9h30 Check-out cabins and settle bills.
10h30 Lunch will be served while the Oasis Bay is crusing back to Tuan Chau harbor.
12h30-12h45 Shuttle bus pick guest up at Oasis Bay Lounge.
17h00-17h30 Arrive in Hanoi.
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up tourists at hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter or at the port.Ports
- Tuần Châu Harbor, Phường Ngọc Châu, Tuần Châu, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.