Oahu: North Shore & Dole Plantation Island Discover Tour
Enjoy sweeping views from atop Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
Marvel at the beauty of the stunning Japanese Temple surrounded by picturesque koi ponds and lush scenery
Taste some of the islands's most decadent treats, including macadamia nuts and local coffee
Savor world-famous shrimp in your choice of flavor at this local favorite on the North Shore
View one of the North Shore's iconic beaches and hop out for photo opportunities at the popular sharks cove reef
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation by comfortable bus
- All admissions
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Byodo-In Temple, 47-200 Kahekili Hwy, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI 96744-4562
Your tour will begin in Oahu’s rainforest. Have your camera ready as you wind through mountain roads and marvel at a sprawling island view atop the Pali Lookout. Learn the history behind these scenic locations, and hear of the battle that united the Hawaiian Islands.
Continue with a trek along the Ko'olau Mountain Range, enjoying the sight of towering peaks and the tranquil beauty of the Byodo-In Temple. Learn the secrets behind Hawaii’s lovely landscape as your driver shuttles you to Tropical Farms. Savor macadamia nuts of many flavors, sip on local coffee, shop local handcrafted goods and even bring some home for friends to share.
Next, it’s off to Fumi’s Shrimp Truck just in time for lunch. This Kahuku and North Shore staple is world-famous. You’ll find out why as you savor fresh shrimp in the flavor of your choice and enjoy a lovely Hawaiian afternoon on the North Shore.
Be sure to keep an eye out for honu (sea turtles) and surfers as you get a look at Oahu’s most iconic beaches. Hop out and explore at Shark’s Cove. Check out the lava rock reef, famous for its shark-like shape. Hear the fascinating history behind Oahu’s North Shore as you make your way through Haleiwa, North Shore’s beach town and finally, through pineapple plants, craft stands, and more at the Dole Plantation.
Departure Point :Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.