Oahu Island Photography Tour
Capture great photos of Oahu and sharpen your photography skills on a photo tour that is suitable for all levels. Bring your smart phone, camera, GoPro or drone and learn pro tips and techniques as your guide takes you to a variety of locations such as Ko'olau Mountains, lush rainforest, North Shore surfing beaches and sacred Hawaiian cultural sites. Enjoy learning about Hawaii's history, culture and geology on this full day visual road trip around the island as you travel with a small group limited to seven people, ensuring personalized attention from your guide.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oahu, Oahu, Hawaii
This unique, 8-hour photo tour begins in Waikiki with a hotel pickup in a spacious, air-conditioned van. The island tour departs from the hotel in the morning, then a drive to spectacular sites throughout the island of Oahu.
Around halfway through the tour, we will stop for a brief lunch before continuing on to the famous North Shore surf beaches. Learn how to use light, and discover what framing, shutter speed, focal points and other important topics mean to composing a great image. Then explore the best places — and find the best angles — in which to take pictures on this breathtaking island. It’s the best of both worlds: a tour with an experienced local guide who shares their knowledge of the Hawaiian history and culture and a mini photo lesson with some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. Along the way, learn about Hawaii’s history, its wildlife and the geography from the naturalist guide who is not only an expert in photography, but also a Hawaii insider with an in-depth knowledge of the island of Oahu.
This photography tour is suitable for all skill levels — from beginners to advanced shooters, using everything from smartphones to high-end DSLR cameras. At the end of the tour, walk away with some incredible images, an abundance of professional photography tips that will last a lifetime and an appreciation of Oahu’s rich history and culture. This photography tour ends with a hotel drop-off in Waikiki.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wear comfortable, closed-toed walking shoes and remember to bring hat and sunscreen
- Participants required to bring their own camera or smart phone
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We limit the number of guests to 6 people and we drive a 12 passenger van.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.