Oahu Fireworks Dinner Cruise
Start your weekend off with a bang when you watch a fireworks display from a luxury catamaran sailboat during a dinner cruise. On Friday nights, you get to soak up views of a Waikiki sunset, followed by a fireworks show. As you sail down the coast of Oahu toward Diamond Head, sip a drink, socialize with friends, and snack on a delicious buffet. Your expert captain and crew ensure that you get a fantastic sailing experience in Hawaii.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tapas style dinner
- Professional guide
- Two complimentary drinks
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Diamond Head State Monument, 18th Ave. Waikiki, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
See the beautiful Diamond Head from the catamaran.
Pass By: Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
Enjoy the beautiful Waikiki coastline from the catamaran.
Departure Point :Kewalo Basin, Honolulu, HI 96813, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
**As of June 2020 - Transportation has been temporarily paused**Pick-up is only available from listed hotels. If your hotel is not listed, we will contact you with the nearest pick-up location. Please contact us upon confirmation to confirm your exact pick-up location & time. **As of June 2020 - transportation has been temporarily paused**Ports
- Kewalo Harbor, Waikiki
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All guests must submit this health-screening form prior to boarding. To help keep you and our staff healthy, and maintain Hawaii as the safest U.S. state for visitors and locals alike, we strictly adhere to every possible precaution against the transmission of COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.