O Grand Bordeaux
Presentation of the vineyard of Bordeaux
Recall of the basics of tasting
Tasting of 5 wines
10% discount on purchases at the end of the tasting
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting
What's excluded :
- Prestigious wines, an uninhibited approach!
The Bordeaux vineyard has some of the most beautiful terroirs in France. The CUV team will make you travel through this well-known wine region.
From Pomerol to Sauternes, you will taste the main vineyards of Bordeaux. A fun tasting accessible to all, even the most enlightened wine lovers.
The CUVistes will explain you the origins of the vineyard, its renewal, its actors, its history. The CUV denies any responsibility if you fall in love with these divine nectars.
• Five Bordeaux wines (Médoc, Graves, Libournais, Sauternes, ...)
Departure Point :7 Place du Maucaillou, 33800 Bordeaux, France
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.